Most of our products are delivered on a pallet (with the exception of smaller goods such as accessories and tools), via a pallet delivery network.
Pallet delivery can only be guaranteed to your kerbside, however where possible the driver will attempt to deliver onto your drive or pavement. The pallet is delivered from an 18 tonne wagon with a tail lift and pallet trolley (not a crane or hiab delivery wagon). It is only possible to manoeuvre a pallet truck on level, smooth and solid surfaces such as tarmac, concrete or block paving. We can not deliver on to loose gravel, grass or other soft or uneven surfaces.
We need clear access for an 18 tonne curtainsided lorry, it is your responsibility as the customer to advise us of any access restrictions that you think may cause a delivery issue, here are some issues that can cause delivery problems:
- weight restrictions on roads leading to your property,
- narrow lanes,
- low overhanging trees,
- narrow roads with on street parking
- no drop kerb
- Please Note : Customers are responsible for disposal of any pallets the goods are delivered on.
- Available delivery dates are shown in the checkout
- We deliver Monday to Friday as standard (Saturday is available on limited products to certain postcodes and does carry a delivery surcharge).
- Deliveries are made between 8.30am and 6.00pm (delivery times maybe extended during peak times)
We will keep you up to date with the progress of your delivery by Text message (please provide a mobile number with your order) and email notifications.
We offer Express Delivery as an option on most of our products, expresss delivery will provide the earliest available delivery date. Available dates will be shown in the delivery date selector in the checkout.
We are one of a few companies that offer a Delivery Date Selector (at Checkout). We offer an AM (9am - 1pm) Delivery Service, exclusively for our Telephone Orders.
We would much prefer that you are present to accept delivery
Products that are not sent on a pallet, such as tools and accessories, are usually sent by Royal Mail or Courier Service.
Unfortunately, we do not collect pallets and it is down to the customer to dispose of the pallets themselves. We recommend you drop it off at your nearest tip/recycling centre.