The Green Gardener
A Potato Recipe For The Summer
- 500g New Potatoes, scrubbed and halved.
- 1 Tablespoon of wholegrain mustard, allow a little bit more should your taste buds desire! Mine do.
- 4 Spring onions, finely sliced.
- 1 Tablespoon clear honey.
- 2 Tablespoons good olive oil.
- 1 Tablespoon white wine vinegar.
- 1 Tablespoon low fat mayo.
Add the potatoes to a pan of lightly salted boiling water. Cover and simmer until the potatoes are tender and cooked. Drain and return to the pan. Mix the rest of the ingredients together in a small jug and add to the potatoes. Season to taste and allow to cool then serve into a pretty dish and enjoy with a simple salad, fish, chicken to use as a side dish to a barbecue al fresco style.
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.