Supreme Turf, the ultimate in quality lawn turf, this new and improved grade of turf will transform your lawn.
Produced from a specialist blend of the finest quality grass seeds to produce a dense lush lawn that looks more like a fine carpet! Supreme Lawn turf is both dense, beautiful and extremely hardwearing.
We advise you to add a minimum of 5% extra turf rolls to cover offcuts and shrinkage etc, and ensure your measurements are correct before ordering.
✅ Free Turf Laying Guide With Every Turf Order
- Fine Bladed Turf
- Lush and Dense
- Will make your Neighbours Green with Envy!
- Cut in rolls that cover 1m² (60cm wide by 170cm long and approximately 25mm or 1 inch thick)
**PLEASE NOTE** WE DO NOT DELIVER ON TO GRAVEL AND DO NOT USE CRANE DELIVERY!
- Turf orders are delivered on an all day basis any time 08:30-18:30 ( later if the delivery agents are running behind). Priority delivery before 13:00 is possible in most areas giving you a greater amount of time to complete your job on the day of receipt! Please call to ask for prices and availability.
- Turf is a living plant and therefore a perishable product. Once orders are harvested they cannot be cancelled or refunded. Amendments are only possible until 17:00 the evening before harvest is due. All orders are cut the day before delivery.
- Please be sure that an 18 ton truck can access your road, and that the delivery point is level and flat. Kerbside delivery is guaranteed to main and side roads only. The driver may be able to move the pallet closer to your property but at their discretion, pallets can only be left on hardstanding ground, not gravel nor grass. The driver may not be able to deliver on a slope and only to the entrance of private driveways.
- All turf (however delivered) shall be at the customers risk from the point of receipt. After such time the company shall be under no liability for loss or damage or deterioration of the turf from whatever cause arising.
- It is therefore very important that any issues with turf are reported on the day of delivery by email or Whatsapp message no later than Midnight on the day of receipt to validate a claim! Claims after this time may not be considered as this is time critical!
- The customer fully understands that turf is a perishable product and should be laid on the day of receipt, and should be laid in accordance with the guide sent with your order confirmation email on properly prepared ground with no risk to drought and adequately watered until such time weather conditions allow this to be managed itself.
- PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH RESOURCE TO LAY ALL THE TURF ON THE DAY OF RECEIPT, CONSIDER POOR/VERY WARM WEATHER CONDITIONS WHEN PLANNING YOUR JOB AS DELAYS CAN CAUSE DAMAGE TO TURF WE CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR.
***IMPORTANT ADVICE TO CONSIDER*** WHEN ORDERING TURF AND TOPSOIL, DELIVERIES MAY ARRIVE AT DIFFERENT TIMES OF THE DAY. PALLETS TRAVEL FROM DIFFERENT SUPPLY WAREHOUSES AND MAY NOT ARRIVE AT THE SAME TIME. IF THERE ARE UNFORESEEN DELAYS IN THE DELIVERY NETWORK, DELIVERIES WILL BE COMPLETED THE NEXT DAY ( LIVING PRODUCTS ONLY).
WE ADVISE YOU TO TAKE SOIL AT LEAST TWO DAYS BEFORE TURF IN CASE OF DELAYS. PLEASE ORDER THESE ITEMS SEPARATELY SO YOU CAN CHOOSE DIFFERENT DATES AT CHECKOUT!
***PLEASE CLICK ON THE DELIVERY DETAILS TAB FOR MORE DETAILED INFORMATION***
The from price is based on when ordering 250m² = £2.80 + VAT per Roll[endtab]
[tab name="Delivery Info"]
Delivery Information**PLEASE NOTE** WE DO NOT DELIVER ON TO GRAVEL OR SLOPES AND WE DO NOT OFFER A CRANE DELIVERY!
We deliver turf Tuesday to Friday as standard and when available on a Saturday (Saturday deliveries incur a £60 surcharge and must be booked by phone on 01785 850653), orders can be delivered next day if placed before 10.00am Monday to Friday. Deliveries are made between the hours of 08:30 am - 18:00 later if delays are seen locally. AM Delivery upgrades are available, please call for price & availability, not all postcodes have this service! Turf is delivered on pallets, on curtain sided lorries with a tail lift and pallet trolley. See our delivery details page for more information on our delivery service.***PLEASE NOTE*** WHEN ORDERING TURF AND TOPSOIL, DELIVERIES MAY ARRIVE AT DIFFERENT TIMES OF THE DAY. PALLETS TRAVEL FROM DIFFERENT SUPPLY WAREHOUSES AND MAY NOT ARRIVE AT THE SAME TIME. IF THERE ARE UNFORESEEN DELAYS IN THE DELIVERY NETWORK, DELIVERIES WILL BE COMPLETED THE NEXT DAY ( LIVING PRODUCTS ONLY).WE ADVISE YOU TO TAKE SOIL AT LEAST TWO DAYS BEFORE TURF IN CASE OF DELAYS. PLEASE ORDER THESE ITEMS SEPARATELY SO YOU CAN CHOOSE DIFFERENT DATES AT CHECKOUT!
TURF SHOULD BE LAID IMMEDIATELY UPON RECEIPT
Each pallet should be split straight away to single rolls, if you are not truf's straight away they should be unrolled and watered before laying in its final location. Early Spring and Autumn laying offers an extended period of time which this can be left without a serious loss of quality however the earliest laying of turf is best to protect its integrity.
Delivery delays are possible, although 98% are delivered to service. If there is a problem and goods arrive the following day after your preferred choice you will be notified as soon as we are aware of this and advised accordingly. Should there be any quality issues because of a delayed delivery the same conditions apply, provided we are notified no later than midnight on the delivery day we can claim for this, and issue new turf.
Goods should not be left overnight on the pallet and should not be covered with tarpaulin etc or watered as this can damage the pieces!
We can not accept responsibility for damaged caused by delayed laying beyond midnight on the day of receipt. Issues with turf quality need to be reported immediately after and no later than 12:00 midnight.
To register an issue email email@example.com with date stamped photos highlighting the specific issues you have, or send a Whatsapp message the link to this is found on your order confirmation email following "report an problem with a product" option C.
We are unable to consider claims for poor turf that have not been reported within the period of the day of delivery, this is logged on our shippers portal with the proof of delivery and is what we use to verify claims.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH RESOURCE TO LAY ALL THE TURF ON THE DAY OF RECEIPT, CONSIDER POOR WEATHER CONDITIONS AND VERY WARM WEATHER CONDITIONS WHEN PLANNING YOUR JOB AS DELAYS CAN CAUSE DAMAGE TO TURF WE CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR.
[tab name="Turf Calculator"]